Ben Holtzhausen founded Holtzhausen Financial Services on 1 March 1992. At first this business was only an independent Life Assurance practice. Marketing of insurance was the primary function. This one-man brokerage has grown and developed to a business that offers a full range of financial services. Holtzhausen Financial Services moved to their own premises early in February 2000, resulting in a substantial reduction in overhead expenses. An exercise that enabled us to face the future challenges at lower profit margins with a lot more confidence.
We are obsessive about service quality and transparency of the costs related to financial products. We make an effort to ensure that our clients are offered real solutions to real needs. In order to provide all these services efficiently, we have to keep abreast with technological development and have as such developed our own programs to manage group schemes effectively. We are in a process of changing from a commission-based to a fee-based income structure enhancing realistic value for money to each and every customer.
We have clients from all parts of South Africa as well as several other countries namely, U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Zimbabwe.
It is our obsessive goal to lead every one of our clients to Utmost Financial Security, which is the only way to survive in the modern financial system. We will strive to utilise our resources and every opportunity that arises from the ever-changing business environment to add value to our service, to the extent where further improvement is impossible.
We believe that we are living in a time of highly exciting challenges. The fact that employment has become a scarcity has driven us to form a habit of continuously seeking new opportunities to serve our client. We have made it our task to make a valuable contribution in the process of creating financial peace of mind to our customer. Financial services will become more complex in the future therefor Holtzhausen Financial Services will be a highly focussed and sophisticated role player in the industry.
Our Core Values
- To do it right, first time, every time and on time.
- To utilize our resources in order to manage our client's portfolio.
- To provide advice that is in the best interest of our client.
- To be accountable for, and accept responsibility for every action we take.
- To be fully transparent regarding every detail that concerns our client.
- To promote consumer protection and fairness by
- ensuring that customers fully understand the features, benefits, risks and costs of the financial products they buy;
- and minimising the possibility of the sale of unsuitable products by encouraging best practice before, during and after a sale.
- To treat every client with strict confidentiality.
- We will continue to investigate every possible method of improving the quality of our service.
- We believe in being unconditionally honest with our customer as well as those who provide us with products, no matter how intense the embarrassment.
- We will analyze every product available to us, to the finest detail, in order to offer the best solution to every individual's explicit need.
- We value every customer as vital since he makes a crucial contribution to our daily survival.
- We are grateful to God for placing us in such a challenging and spiritually enriching business.